this user has left ModularGrid

I am getting the hang of this darned thing and finding ways to use it

Hi Sacguy71,

Thanks a lot for this video. I wasn't aware of the Doepfer - A-151 module yet.

So, if I get this right... you got "4 channels" where this sequence switch "walks through" by either 2 steps (the first two channels), 3 steps (the first three channels) and 4 steps (all 4 channels), right?

Interesting, I have to keep this module in mind, I might need/want it one day :-) Thanks a lot and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yes, the Doepfer A151 quad sequential switch is one of the more affordable switch modules that can be 1 out to 4 inputs or 4 outs to 1 input so bi-directional with a trigger input and trigger reset input as well. It lets you change from 1 to 4 steps and if you leave one of the steps empty can function as a rest between steps in the pattern. Sort of an ancient 1 to 4 step sequencer! I like feeding it with few voices and trigger with Pamela New Workout or a sequencer. Having two or more is even better as you can mix things up a bit. But a matrix mixer does a lot as well so both are perfect with logic modules and random control voltage generators like Wogglebug or Marbles for example.