this user has left ModularGrid

Had live patch session to experiment using Mutable Instruments Plaits as main voice with Quadrax, Pamela New Workout and Mimeophon to create interesting patterns. Tons of fun and Plaits is an amazing module! Now I want Rings, Elements, and Marbles.

Hi Sacguy71,

Ha, ha, that sound just a few seconds before 0:30, that's a lot of fun! :-) Was that done with the Plaits?

I also like the Plaits, just a great module that can do some weird things.

He, he, that sound effect around 5:00 with the speech function of Plaits is fun too! At about 9 "Add a sequential switch to it, shall we?" Yes please :-D

Ha, ha, what happened at 10:22? What kind of sound is that? What kind of kick sound is that at 11:11? Sounds good to me!

Great video, nice to see your Plaits, Pamela's Workout and a few other modules into action! Perhaps just a little thing to consider (if technically possible) to zoom once and a while into a module you are just working with to see just a bit more details?

Yes, very cool! :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yes, almost all of the kick and other drums came from Plaits by itself with Mimeophon to accentuate the tones and modulation points. A superb module in that it can do a ton of things when modulated by various patch points and sequences from Pam, Quadrax and Kermit. Appreciate the tip on zoom for each module demonstrated- I will keep that in mind for future videos.

Plaits is a one module super army for many tones.