Just a relaxing jam on the Make Noise DPO and Rossum Electro-Music Trident.

this user has left ModularGrid

How do you like the Rossum Trident? Is it considered a complex oscillator and is it worth the money as it is an expensive module?

I really dig Trident.

The 'voices' in my main modular build consist of three complex oscillators (DPO, Odessa, Trident) alongside Plaits and BIA. Trident has a different take than DPO or Odessa and tracks very well for analog oscillators. It loves to modulate itself or eat modulation from any number of other sources. Build quality is exceptional. Layout is a bit crowded and perhaps confusing at first glance. I wish for a bit more space between knobs. Overall, it's an amazingly capable oscillator and, for my build, gives me a lot of new and exciting options. Totally happy with the purchase.

DivKid shows it off nicely here:

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks, yeah it would be cool to add a row of Rossum modules: Trident, Morpheus Z Filter, Control Forge, Assimil8or to a new setup. For a complex oscillator, I would get Verbos, Instruo Cs-l, and Frap Tools Brenso. That with few filters, good sequencer and modulation tools would be sweet with some percussion modules.

Hi Mowse,

Wow, that's a beautiful track, so nicely, slowly, done. This is how a weekend should end... perfectly :-)

Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads