Just wanted to wish the American MG community a happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the lifeline this community has provided over the past year of considerable isolation. It has been so great to exchange ideas and approaches to making music with people all over the globe.
Is anyone taking advantage of the numerous modular holiday discounts to buy things they don't really need? I've made some room to add a few things that I've been eyeing for a while. I'd love to hear if you are adding something to your rig (and why).
Stay healthy everyone!

Hi Farkas,

Thank you very much and I wish you a happy Thanksgiving too!

I usually don't buy things just like that but indeed this week, online from my regular local dealer I managed to find a very nice offer on a module that wasn't really on my wish list but I felt attracted by the rather good discount as well as the module itself, being the Launch Codes from Antimatter Audio. Finally I manage to get an American module ;-) (other than the famous Make Noise and Intellijel). It was stock clearance though, my local dealer is no longer carrying this brand (at least it looks like that), so that's a bit of a pity; but I am glad to manage to get this module!

I didn't have time yet but I hope this weekend to play with it.

Enjoy modular and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Launch Codes looks like a lot of fun. Antimatter's Sub Ring looks cool too.
Enjoy your new module and happy upcoming holidays to you, Garfield.

Same to you @farkas, this board has been a nice lifeline during all this, I'm thankful for it and for everyone here.