Hello Internet,

This is my second build on the site, the first was received with some great feedback.

I'm back again to ask the community what they think of this new configuration, I'm very new to the module world and still in the learning stages.

Can I please get some input and ideas for this current setup, limitations, ideas on what the function of this setup would produce.

Thanks in advance.

R/

Orium

This would produce pretty much nothing, tbh. There's an Arbhar there...but no sound producing modules (as such...I'm not counting the Disting's audio capabilities here, namely because they're a minor part of what the Disting can do) NOR any way to get external audio into the Arbhar itself, since you have no input preamp. Then that negates having any of the OTHER modules; it's not a bad modulation set, but that doesn't help the other glaring issue of no audio generation.

I had the same thoughts as @Lugia. @Orium what are you looking to produce with this? That might help us get you pointed down the right path.

@Lugia & @troux,

I was wanting to go for a sampler/ effects sciff and I may have to upgrade, because I'd like to add some drum machine modules. All of the synth work I will be using my Elektron A4 MKII and the Digitone, is there a module that can help bridge the gap between the 2 systems?

Thanks for the help.

Orium

In that case take a look at this, it's designed off a rack @lugia put together to solve a similar problem, but you'd swap the Arbhar in for the Lubadh.

ModularGrid Rack

Your version would end up like so:

ModularGrid Rack