My current performance rack with or without the band. Actually 2 Behringer Go cases and a Behringer 104 skiff case. There are two major “ranks” for playing either separately or together (bottom row and 3rd row up), I use Logic Pro 10.6 to interface with the deopfers and polyend hardware. Liberal use of control switch 992 modules and oscillator switch modules allow for quick configuration with effects peripherals (s&h, sequencers, efs applied to vco’s etc.) The rest of my setup includes several midi controllers, a workstation, three botique synths (a couple of model d's and a wasp), and a poly d. Thinking of adding some mk4 quantizers to help with the tuning, but really, my technique is not to mess much with the synth voices, use cv switches, and simply setup everything prior to show-time. My patch scheme is completely uniform for my own needs...across all synths and voices.

BTW, I've modified some of the behringer 994 multiples modules to convert a single V-trigger input to triple S-trigger outputs. By doing this I don't need to load up on Behinger 961 modules... and I can convert the triggers very close to the envelope generators.