this user has left ModularGrid

Really enjoying learning my new MDLR setup with WMD percussion and Hertz Donut

Nice 90s industrial techno vibes @sacguy71, I see you have a Morpheus too. What do you think about it? It looks pretty impressive but I'm not sure I want it just yet 🤔🤔

Thanks troux, I really love the new setup. Been learning to use the 4ms VCA Matrix mixer and Radar. Quite powerful. Morpheus is great but takes time to learn. Lots of options for thousands of filter combinations. It is very easy to use and the color screen a nice touch. I think of it like the Harvestman/IME Bionic Lester filter on steroids. Not many filters can do 14 poles!

Hi Sacguy71,

Oh beautiful MDLR rack you got there and nice setup! :-)

It looks like the Stillson Hammer is a lot of fun!

Enjoy your new setup, have fun and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Garfield,

Yes, the Stillson Hammer has far exceeded my expectations as a superb sequencer with ratcheting, quantizer, random patterns and so much more for the ideal 4 channel sequencer with CV and gate control. I scored a deal on it and it blows away the crappy Varigate 4+. All the Harvestman modules are beyond amazing that Scott Jaeger really is a genius and he has been kind to respond patiently to my emails. Mutable Instruments is another superb modular company as is Rossum the genius behind EMU synthesizers so having all three modules in my MDLR case makes for a killer mobile modular rig if covid ends one day I can fit on carry on airline to Germany for Superbooth! Funny as Harvestman just sends you the module in a plain box no toys and no screws even but they make some of the best coolest digital modules ever. No nonsense just awesome stuff. I think that Scott Jaeger knows this and just sends the goods no fluff just substance.
Rossum is great as well- that Trident is brutal analog madness all kinds of CV options solid tones and Morpheus Z Filter is pure brilliance.

Hi Sacguy71,

Yeah would be lovely to meet you at the Superbooth and showing me your MDLR setup :-)

How is your main sequencer coming along, the... WMD - Metron, right? Did you order it already? Or did you already received it and haven't put a video about it here yet ;-) ?

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Garfield,

Yeah that would be great and would love a trip anyway to Germany :-)
I still am patiently waiting for my WMD Metron pre-order for a month now won't do that again. I have the Stillson Hammer in the new MDLR 14u setup that works great for now and Mordax Data for clock/trigger duties and Marbles for random patterns. So all good.