I'm pretty sure that I will get some #### for this. BUT I'm still interested in some feedback and rough comments about this.

This rack is not planed to be seperate but fill up the rest of my skiff: ModularGrid Rack

The Plan: Have something that can sample Amenbreaks(Rample) or other other drum samples more or less chaotically (Mimetis Digitalis). AVert and A130-2 to go with the Mimetis Digitalis to tame it and to have more VCAs my system specifically logaritmic VCAs There is still place for an ALM SBG or a some day to come DIY Gate Combiner.

Why use the space for this sampler/sequencer combination? My plan for the whole skiff is: IF i want to go more crazy with voices going outboard with a 0-Cost or other stand alone.

Regarding bigger cases: I'm already thinking about that but LOVE how far I came with my utility based skiff already that I want to see what else I can fit in this small frame.

Basically I want to do more of this, but more structured and complex fashion:

Okay. I came to my senses. A little more research and now I am here:
- Expert Sleepers Disting mk4 to as sample player and 80 other modules, when I'm sick of my samples.
- Noise Engineering Clep Diaz as to play drumloop snippets up, down, updown and added randomness.
- Dropped the 2hp Avert and switched it for an achtual usable 4hp wide befaco Attenuverter

Turns out this probably is closer to what I can cooperate in my patches for less money and half the hp which leaves more room for other modules.

Any warnings and reccomendatios welcome!