this user has left ModularGrid

So now that I bought and setup way lot of modular gear this year hehe, I am planning to use a smaller case for jams at modular meetups and local friends homes. Here is a 6u case plan that I am working on:

ModularGrid Rack

I did take advantage of sales this month to order the Euclidian Circles and Mimetic Digitalis for smaller sequencers and already have plenty of modulation with Batumi and Clep Diaz. I ordered the Poti expansion for Batumi to provide more options without dealing with jumpers on the back of the module. Ordered the Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas Percido as my main synth voice as that module is too awesome to pass up on a sale this week. I have Kinks and Links for support modules, Doepfer sequential switch, Hex VCA with attenuators and three channel mixer with Intellijel Mixup. What suggestions do you all have for what else would be good to add to the case? I can use the quantizer and FX from the Disting EX but perhaps something else to fill out the case?

Seems kinda short on envelope gens, actually...this could use a few, maybe a Quadrax would be useful. Also, some attenuverters would be useful. I'd suggest the Roti Pola, but you can't break out the individual pots if/when needed, so an Intellijel Triplatt seems like a better fit. Aside of those, this seems to have a lot of bases covered...might benefit from a reshuffle to get the audio and CV/mod paths in a clearer arrangement, but other than those, not too shabby.

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Lugia,

Yeah I do have a Quadrax in my other case but need to get more envelopes for the travel case now. Would Maths be worth adding plus the attenuverters like Shades? I will reshuffle and get it sorted. No rush, as travel case can be moved around per need. I have most of these modules but after getting two larger cases, I cannibalized the Quadrax and Quad VCA for these cases. So will order another EG like Maths that has these things or perhaps a Frap Tools Falistri? Triplatt would be great or perhaps Mutable Instruments Veils.