Happy New YeaR :)),

best,
jingo

ps: please tell me how you like it...

this user has left ModularGrid

Lovely track- how did you sequence and record it? I am experimenting with different recording, mixing and sequencing options so always love to hear on best ways to go about it.

the triple sloth sequences the arbhar and is quantized by the sinfonion, the triple sloth is also patched to nearly every cv in the arbhar has. The arbhar itself uses one of its buffers which has a voice from the piston honda sampled. I take the output directly from an erica synths mixer (where the arbhar is patched to) into my allen&heath qu-pac, there is nothing else involved (in the recording), I go totally dawless... I hope I could explain it a bit :)...

Oh yes, Jingo is back! :-)

Hi Jingo,

That's a lovely track, wow what did I miss your music, I just realise! :-) Beautiful done, nice tense, building that tense up and oh no, now I am getting goose bumps as well...

To shortcut the prose... I wish every new year starts with a track of yours like this! Now this is what I call a fantastic entrance into 2021! Thank you very much for this and I wish you a Happy New Year too! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hey Garfield,

thanks for your kind words! I also whish a good start for 2021 :)!

I hope I can do some more tracks this year...

Happy wiggling,
Best,
jingo

What a beautiful track @jingo, well done!

Thanks for sharing.

Glad you like it :) @Exposure.

I hope to create some more in the time to come and will be happy to share :)!!

Best,
jingo

That is one scary track @jingo. The "reverb" gives me the chills.

Superb @jingo

Heyas,

thanks a lot for the postive feedback, I really wish that I will have more time this year for some exploration of the endless journeys our "obsession" has to offer :)!

Also curious to listen to your latest stuff!!

Best,
jingo