this user has left ModularGrid

My new Winter Modular Eloquencer sequencer arrived today! A fun jam I put together

Used my new Hexinverter Mutant Drums High Hats that came as well. The Eloquencer is more immediate and easier to use to me thus far than the WMD Metron sequencer.

Hi Sacguy71,

Yeah, and finally your Eloquencer arrived :-) So do I understand you correctly that the Eloquencer is ideal for more immediate usage while the Metron is the one for the complex sequence stuff?

Well, have fun with both sequencers and I look forward in watching a video of yours where you demonstrate them both at the same time! ;-) Thank you very much for sharing and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Hi Garfield,

Both are very different sequencers in their approach. Eloquencer has more programming functions and is closer to the Vector sequencer. WMD Metron is a different beast- it can do basic things as well as more complex sequence patterns and save them like Eloquencer and Vector but it lacks reverse and probability features of these sequencers. Once I have more time and understanding of both then I will do a jam with both at the same time for comparison. I also have a smaller new trigger sequencer the VPME Euclidian Circles which is the opposite very bright lights that rotate in various colors and fun to create weird random patterns.
Here is a quick demo:

With the Euclidian Circles, it has an internal clock but that is hard to control and I prefer clocking it from a dedicated clock source like Pamela New Workout or Mordax Data. It is super bright enough to light an entire dark room so for a club scene would be fun.
I needed a small trigger sequencer for my 6u case after moving things over to the larger cases. Probably pair a drum voice like the VPME Quad Drum synthesizer or Endorphin.es Queen of Pentacles in the future for a small mobile beat boom box hehe.