Hi!
Sorry if I make some language mistakes, but english is not my mother language.

So, I'm planning a little eurorack drum case, the only thing is that I wanted to limit myself to a single 104hp 3U row (so I thought of the Palette 104 case by Intellijel).
Another important thing is that this system will be connected to my Synthstrom Deluge (via midi and cv), so I felt free to save on particularly advanced sequencers.

The sound I'm looking for is on the unconventional / idm side (not your basic 808s), I wanted to achieve more complex beats with glitchy yet rhythmic percussion.
So i tried to build everything in a random fashion, and I also like it to be playable and tweakable live. There are only three voices but I did put in a lot of modulation and random sources.

The main voices are BIA, Plaits (which can also do melodic stuff) and Fracture for snippets and grains, processed by Monsoon. I know there aren't many VCAs, but all voices should have envelopes, if I'm not mistaken.
Marbles generates / processes irregular clocks and voltages, combined with A-160-2 clock divider. Euclidean Circles v2 as a trigger / gate sequencer, also for modulating BIA with short gates. NE Mimetic Digitalis is more of a modulation source on steroids here, since it's unquantized. I was thinking of using Intellijel's Noise Tool as an additional clock / random / s&h source.

I have a little space left... what do you think I should add? Some other VCAs? Or maybe I have too much modulation and I should remove / replace something? Should I put in a quantizer like o_C if I want to use MD as a traditional cv sequencer? Or a small full-packed envelope generator like NE Pons Asinorum? Or maybe another filter?
Any suggestion or critique is well accepted! Thank you!

www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1442143

Don't know why it doesn't appear, I posted the link like this tho.

Try adding an https:// to the front?

I tried, but it didn't appear...

I try again here:

ModularGrid Rack

Looks like something's not working on ModularGrid.

Worked fine when I put the address in the browser directly.

Actually, what you've got already is fine as a source for odd clangers and bonkers. I would suggest adding some NORMAL percussion sounds at this point so that your listeners will have a "point of reference" that they can grab onto to get into the ABnormal ones. And right now, one of the best and cheapest routes I've seen for that would have to be a couple of modules from SoundForce, their Samples (808 sample playback) or S-909 (909 samples, natch). So, in order to wrangle things around in here, I did a few changes...
ModularGrid Rack
The "screenshot" function on MG seems to have Covid or something, so this probably won't show up until the admins beat some sense into it...

The most obvious switch was changing the Mutable Marbles for a Warped Circuits Pachinko...same module, but in 12 hp. I also tossed the dual LPG, but also tossed the USB Power tile so that I could drop an LPG into the tile row. But the total function LOST here was exactly that: one single lowpass gate. Everything else got beefed up...you have the Samples and a little thing that LOOKS like a multiple but which ISN'T. That's actually a fixed level stereo mixer with pan positions determined by where you plug sources in. The white-ringed jacks are a Left and Right output. Mixing now has a panning stereo mixer for your other sources. And at the end of that chain is a Happy Nerding 3x Stereo Mixer...so how this works is that you connect the Doepfer mixer's L-R outs to the HN's first input, the Takaab Nearness mixer to the second, and the WMD Fracture to the third, giving you level control over each stereo source. Everything got reordered, too...clocking/sequencing/CV on the left, audio on the right, and the HN mixer can feed directly to the Monsoon. Oh, and did I mention that the HN mixer also has a headphone out that you can use to check your pre-processed mix before it hits the Monsoon? That helps with tuning, balance, etc.

Last little sliver, since I had one more hp, was filled with a Konstant Labs PWRcheckr on the left end so that you can keep an eye on your DC rail behavior, something that the Intellijel Palette 104 doesn't have. This seems LOADS better...for one thing, you now have stereo field control over ALL mono sources, and your main mix is reduced to just three controls for balancing between stereo sources. The signal flow is a lot clearer, which should make this better at rapid-fire changes, especially live.

... wow. This is crazy.
I didn't think it was even possible to get all this control over your mixing, in such a little space, without sacrificing too much modulation. I had to read a couple of time to understand how Takaab Nearness mixer works, haha. But it looks like a cool useful piece of gear. So basically I can pan every voice from the Soundforce module and then send the outs to the main mixer (Happy Nerding). Splendid.
And also PWRchecker, great addition! Thank you so much!

Right...the Nearness gets one stereo in, the Doepfer mixer a second, and the Fracture has its own input pair on the 3x Mix. Plus, now that you DO have everything in stereo, it should make much better use of the Monsoon for processing the overall mix. That's the funny thing about the nearness, also...it LOOKS like some sort of nothing module. But for setting up things like drum submixes, it's perfect for that. And if one or two levels into the Nearness seems a little too hot, you can send them up to an attenuator on the Quadratt and back 'em down a bit. Super-easy!

Oh, and don't forget that passive LPG in the tile row...send that some pink noise and hit it with a fast envelope, and you get yet another percussive! Lots of neat functions in that build...