I'm downsizing from a large Modcan system, and slowly getting my 208HP Euro together.
Doing mostly slow evolving soundscape type stuff.

Here's a really old track using the Modcan to give you an idea. Current work is a little more calming and peaceful. I was much angrier back then ...

Don't really need audio effects (Clouds ....) effects modules in the rack - using an external Empress Zoia and some Eventide ...

I've already got about half this system up and running. Also have a 0 Coast/Control to go with this.
Just out of curiosity, what seems to be my most "missing" areas at this point?

ModularGrid Rack

here's the link for anyone interested

ModularGrid Rack

it maybe a good idea to differentiate between what you have and what you think you want - maybe that's what's happening - one image is displayed in this post and the link displays another - I guess you have tempi, rene, quadrax, veils and plaits? and want the others - if so why replace veils with intellijel? unless it's based on availability

i would probably add some logic, mixing for modulation (matrix mixer, another cascading vca - or possibly a matrix vca!), an envelope generator (zadar perhaps), a wavefolder, possibly some effect pedal interface modules - depending on the pedals - I have some that can cope with modular levels

i wouldn't rule out effects in the rack completely - there's nothing to stop you, for example, adding a load of reverb to a sound before hitting a vca and/or filter, then sending that to your end of chain reverb too - same with delays - also the modulation possibilities - unless of course your outboard effects can be controlled with cv, idk - same with clouds - you can use it as a vco - record something into the buffer and freeze it - granular oscillator - just because a lot of people use it as an end of chain stereo reverb, doesn't mean that's all it can be used for - not that I am particularly recommending it - just pointing out that it can be used for more than you may think it can - saying that I would probably add an fx aid xl

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Weird - why is the rack showing in the post different?
Let me see if I can fix that ....

Hmm - regardless of what I do, it's not showing the full rack in the post - neither is the link you posted.
Copying the link directly to another browser works fine though. Looks like we have a forum bug maybe ...

yeah it's already been noted that links aren't working properly - blank or this by the look of it!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

this user has left ModularGrid

Maybe add a filter and attenuator?