ModularGrid Rack

Opinions??

Now that I've added a Marbles to my rack, does this make the 2HP Modules; Turing Machine, Tune and Euclid spare parts?
I probably have a counter-argument for keeping the Tune, maybe the TM but the Euclid functions I can get from the DNiPro DOT.
The Marbles is exactly what my system needed.

Cheers

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Marbles looks so fun. The ergonomics are much better than the 2hp stuff, I'm sure.
I tend to sell things off pretty quick when I'm not using them, or when I add a module that does a specific function "better". For the most part I don't have any regrets (though I kinda miss the Schlappi Interstellar Radio). I'm actually considering parting with Maths since I've added more specialized, though less flexible, modules.
Can't wait to hear your Marbles in action.

Unlike @farkas I almost never sell anything (I probably should cause I'm actually running out of space) so take my perspective with a grain of salt, but given how complex your tunes often are, I say keep em all for awhile and see if they can complement each other. TM for sure can keep holding its own, not sure how many quantizers Marbles has but Tune could be used for key switching or things of that nature.

Thanks guys
Yeah, I'm not going to rush to part with anything too soon.
Marbles quantizes its own outputs, there is some sort of external CV processing you can do though that might get a bit techie for me. The Turing Machine needs the Tune to keep things musical. Maybe I should ditch the Euclid to start with.

I'll post today's Marbles patch over in the 'You' section.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery