After years of talking about building a modular synth, I am finally about to go for it.
The top row of this synth is what I will buy to start with, and the second row are modules I want...but can't afford right away. Hopefully I will buy them throughout the year though
If anyone has any comments /advice on modules I am missing/will need /or might benifit from please let me know.
I'm new to this weird and wonderful world of modular so would appreciate advice from those with experience.
Thanks!

Hi Swirve74, I see 3 envelopes but no audio mixer?
You will need one, all the more with that bottom row.
Also, with your lot of modulation sources you will need CV mixing and attenuation.

@wiggler5550, thanks for your input. Yes your right...I totally forgot about the mixer...dooh! I will probably end up adding a couple as I like the flexibility this can give me. Any modules you recommend on this front? CV mixing and attenuation...ooohhh, that's something I know nothing about...yet!
Thanks

I'm using a Doepfer A-138b for audio (which is tight for my smallish 2x84) and a Ladik M-120 which offers 3 ch of bipolar CV mixing and offset, too. I myself learned about that the hard way e.g. , got a fancy quad lfo, then found out that its full CV swing is rarely useful. Many ch of CV need many ch of attenuverting/mixing.

Thanks for the advice