One of our supportive members here suggested I should do a live streamed set, so I did a little practice session. This is fully 100% improvised from a completely random starting point so I could practice digging myself out of a hole in a live situation if necessary. I just went with whatever was already patched. I got into some groovy places via some abstract noisy backroads. The distortion/noise about midway through is intentional. I was trying out drums through the Moffenmix cranked into the Erica Black mixer for some disgusting overdrive.
I definitely need new headphones because I was not getting an accurate picture of the volume of some elements (headphone recommendations welcome!). Mistakes and glitches are an honest part of the process, I guess.
I guess it's post-minimal, post-electro, post-techno, post-industrial, android jazz. It was a fun learning exercise. Thought some of you might enjoy it.

This is amazing, and a great exercise! Thank you for sharing the whole ride :)

Thanks for taking the ride with me @zuggamasta. And, thanks for the kind words.

This was a nice evening trip.

Can you get an overhead view from your camera next time? Possibly only synth nerds would appreciate, but we would appreciate :)

Thanks @the-erc. Gotta be honest, I have no clue how I would get a good overhead shot with the limited camera equipment I have. I’m 6’5”, so the tripod I have wouldn’t even get close if I’m standing instead of sitting. Haha

Ceiling + gaffer tape. Lots of gaffer tape.

Nice work @farkas, really good flow especially. I'm thinking we need a @the-erc, @farkas, and @troux live show on Ibiza once Covid is over 🤣

Thanks @troux. I’d be happy with a live show in Ithaca at this point. Lol.

Nice work @farkas, really good flow especially. I'm thinking we need a @the-erc, @farkas, and @troux live show on Ibiza once Covid is over 🤣
-- troux

Thanks @troux. I’d be happy with a live show in Ithaca at this point. Lol.
-- farkas

I'll put the monitors in the back garden and you can all come round :)

Hi Farkas, Troux, all,

Farkas: Oh yes, a lovely nice long jam :-) Great stuff! Ha, ha, android-jazz, even haven't heard of it. I must be more careful next time when I am hyper spaced again and see if I come across some more android-jazz out there in hyper space ;-)

Well your android-jazz is certainly an interesting and good one! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

Troux, all: Oh yes, good idea, you guys give a great open air concert and the rest of us is hanging around at the bar with comfortable chairs in front of you guys and listening. I would definitely drink a few too many cocktails and enjoy your shows :-) I have been to Ibiza already, so how about meeting in Hawaii or something exotic I have never been before? ;-) Or if the neighbours of The-Erc have nothing against it, I don't mind your idea either ;-)

Thank you all very much, let's hope that Covid-19 is soon over and I can't wait for your concert(s)! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks Garfield. Android-jazz is my favorite interstellar travel music. :)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

I'm five minutes in and already loving it, very trippy. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, Exposure! I appreciate your time.