My Plan to release an EP at the End of 2020 unfortunately didn't work out. You know...plans.....

So here's my new Track I recorded today.

Morphagene is playing backwards a slowed down Loop from the Song "Genesis of a New Goddess" from Arthuros.
The Morphagene goes into FX Aid (Lo-Fi Junky) Vult Freak Filter (Flame Distortion), the Desmodus Versio and the Qu-Bit Data Bender. Data Bender gives the Track that nice "Tape Decay" Sound over Time.

A Copy of the Morphagene Out goes to the Panharmonium. PH goes intro Clouds. The Panharmonium is running on 5 Oscillators.

Some slight Modulation on Gene Size and Slide on the MG from Ochd. Sloth Chaos takes Care of the Filter Resonance.

As always please use Headphones. And if you like it feel free to leave a comment, here or on YT.

Round of applause! Very nice stuff. Looking forward to the record.

Tangent : I hear people saying a lot "please listen on headphones" or, weirder, "this has lots of bass -- please use headphones". At my place, the computer is connected to a pair of big studio monitors which are much better than any headphones I own, so I always find this request bizarre. Is the intention :
- this has really detailed stereo imaging, you need headphones to really appreciate? Or,
- please respect my work and don't listen on a crappy phone speaker?

Hi Quantum_Eraser,

Oh yes, this is great stuff :-) At around 3:00+ I suddenly had a flash-back in memory to some well-known music but I can't remember if it's from Tangerine Dream or Vangelis or... just not sure however your music is really good!

He, he, I have to agree a bit here with The-Erc, why is everyone asking for using headphones? If your audio set is kind of okay, it usually can "display" the sounds much better than headphones. If I want to hear all the details, I go to sit in my listening chair and then I can exactly hear the stereo positioning, the depth, the sweet spots, just everything and with headphones that's less likely to happen.

Well, with speakers or with headphones, no matter how, your track is beautifully done and I look forward in hearing from you about your EP! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thank you both very much!!

You know what? You are right about the Headphones.

I think It's just because that I listen to YT on my crappy Laptop Speakers and when I like
something I plug my Headphones in :-)

Hi Quantum_Eraser,

Yeah, I know where you are coming from regarding the headphones, if I sit in a hotel room and listen music from my laptop (speakers) then I also put pretty soon my headphones on :-) Then, it's definitely better however at home or at your studio you should use some decent speakers then the audio pleasure is even better! :-) Positioning of the speakers is quite important though.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads