Hi,

I have 4 hp free in my rack, I think I have so many utilities now, and several sources of sounds. What do you miss there, and wich module do you get to fill the free 4 hp?
Thanks!

alt text

A filter?

A filter?
-- the-erc

Good suggestion, maybe a Steve's MS-22 or a WMD MMF or C4RBN

A filter?
-- the-erc

Interesting, I didn't miss it for the moment, but it could give me some different colors of sounds.

A filter?
-- the-erc

Good suggestion, maybe a Steve's MS-22 or a WMD MMF or C4RBN
-- troux

I'll check all of this, thx :)

Edit: Oh! That C4RBN from WMD is awesome and so flexible. That's ok, I'll get it! :D

Another rack? ;-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Another rack? ;-)
-- GarfieldModular

Yeah! Now I'm close to finish this one, that's possible! :D

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Well, now I've replaced clouds, by Prism. Yes, I know, they aren't the same thing... but I'll keep it for the next rack. In this one I've notice I don't use it so much, clouds sounds too much to clouds :D

In this rack after de replacement, I have 6 hp free. At the moment, I've thought to add a pip slope and another multi (buff multi from intellijel), but I'm not sure if I'll need it, unlike my first config I've missed a lot more modulation, in this case I think I have a lot, so add another more it seems no sense. In other hand another FX Aid seems interesting to me, but anyway I don't know. Or maybe an uFold from intellijel give me another tool to audio sculpt.
What do you think? If you have 6 hp free in this rack, wich module you miss?

P.S. I try to make ambient, experimental and idm stuff with the rack.

Actually, I see no need for either buffered multiple in this build. You don't exactly have loads of destinations for scaling-critical CV, so since the buffers aren't needed, I'd suggest using inline passive mults instead. Keep the Links, as you've got some need for the basic mixing/distro capabilities it has.

After pulling the PipSlope and both buffs out, this leaves 10 hp. So, down at the right end of the bottom row, add a proper stereo mixer. My suggestion would be the 4ms Listen Four, which gives you two mono inputs with manual panning and two stereo inputs (useful given the amount of potential stereo paths in here), line-level stereo outs, a headphone preamp, and a ganged stereo main level. That's really about the only thing that I see seriously lacking here.

Hi @Lugia , thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it.
I'd like to note my workflow to audio path, usually I make a hard use of stereo path, is for this reason I have 2 veils (for the moment I don't find another solution). I use one veils for left channel and the another for right channel. Sometimes I use HPO as a merger stereo, sometimes I use an external mixer. When I make a recording session I use each out from veils to sending the audio to external mixer. I've spent a while searching a solutions mixer to keep the stereo path in eurorack, and save hp as possible... but I didn't find nothing better, so I continue with this workflow.
Because I'm working with hard stereo path, mostly I use the buffered multi (links too, so useful for those works) as a mixer/splitter/merger the audio path. Sometimes I make a hard use of that, sometimes less. Maybe I should replace the buff mult from wmd to another links better for this kind of audio works.