Hi Guys n Gals,

I was wondering "what's next" for my rack? I have a BSP and Korg SQ1 for sequencing duties and a System 1m in another rack.

It feels that I've ok for VCO and modulation, maybe another filter???

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

J

ModularGrid Rack

Well, I would possibly feel complete with half of that. But if you really have cash burning holes in your pocket, you might want to get a CV recorder/player (PH01,Quad CVRecorder), some sequencing logic (Gatestorm, René, Trigger Riot) , or some serious mixing/routing (Frames, VCA Matrix, ADDAC802). Not that you couldn't go just about anywhere you wanted, as it is ;-) Also, how do you control all this? Some wheels, joysticks, sliders, (Nunchuk?) etc. seem appropriate to put control in your hands.

I would get a powerful mixer first. You might want to control all those audio and CV streams with minimal effort from a central spot.

Thanks for the feedback, I've been looking at Frames as I'm going through a MI phase at the moment but i'm still researching this area.

I'm currently using a BeatStep Pro & Korq SQ1 for sequencing which I'm pretty happy with, however, I'd love to get my hands on a Rene!

Also, I'm sending all the audio into a studio firewire mixer - straight into my DAW which works well for me :-)

2 clouds...clever!
-- thisisprisma

Well, you need one for the Oliverb and the other for all the mentalist granular business :-)

J