ModularGrid Rack

Hi everybody

I'm interested in having some of you experts here look over my rack design to make sure I've got what I need, that I'm not missing anything important, and if anyone has any gear suggestions/substitutions to improve my rack design (modules, flow, ...).

I see this rack as a sort of compliment/companion to my EP. It should replace my current midi keyboard/laptop/VST plugins combination, mainly to generate complex sounds, voices and simple sequences. The rack will be controlled from the EP over midi (or a from the midi controller keyboard).

Analog output from the rack to a Motu 624 where I can do some final processing and mixing. The Motu is also my interface with Ableton.

I deliberately choose to have no drum modules and no complex sequencers. In a later stage, I may consider processing the analog output from the EP. I don't intend to use it for live performances, but user comfort is important. In an earlier version of the rack I managed to squeeze in more functionalities but I disliked the result: unnatural signal flow, too much/too small knobs, ...

What I think I'm missing:
• some additional mixer at the right hand side
• some kind of basic control logic

What I think I may have too much:
• 1x Generate 3
• Maths (vs Quadrax/Samara)
• Batumi (vs Pam's/Quadrax)

The current rack design is not the ultimate end-point but I see it rather as a kind of a mid term objective, a more ore less self contained and consistent vision that guides me through a journey of exploration and learning. I'm fully aware that this will require me to make adjustments to this vision/rack as I progress.

Thanks for your feedback.