First attempt at a vocal track, a cappella downloaded from Splice, chopped, overdubs, FX through the modular.

All the usual suspects.

BIA: kick, and some perc
FX-Aid - copius use, effects, resampling, overdubbing
Bat-Verb - copius use, effects, resampling, vox
Dixie II+ - Some bass duties, With Instruo I-o47 Filter, Maths envelopes, Bat Verb, FH-2
Blackbox -sampling, resampling
Pyramid - Drum Sequencing
U-He - Zebra Pad
Typon
Studio-One Arranging and mixing

Hi Mog00,

Wow that's fantastic! Great music, fantastic voice and to me it sounds like a great mix too! Studio-One... are you using a Presonus - StudioLive digital mixer? I am considering one, please let me know your experiences with it, I would much appreciate that!

Beside the great modular music you are able to pull off here, you got a fantastic voice as well, I am so jealous :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this and I hope to hear more from your fantastic tracks! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

I wish that was my voice, I downloaded the vocal a capella and arranged and mixed it (added delay and reverb from the modular and resampled it in places)

I don't have a studio one digital mixer, I picked up a Tascam Model 24, I love the ability to route individual tracks in and out of the DAW for multi-track recording and overdubbing. I can route samples being triggered from the blackbox into the DAW for recording and out to the modular for FX, overdubs etc.

Hi Mog00,

Ah, I was wondering already, a multi-talented modular & vocalist ;-) So modular expert yes, but using "creative ways" to handle the vocals ;-) Fair enough, still sounds very good! :-)

Before I was looking into digital mixers, I also considered the Tascam Model 24. Your mix sounds very good with it :-)

Thank you very much for the details and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Although that's not really the Style of Music I listen to, that's a really professional Production you did here!

Very well made!! And when I think a bit longer....I've never heard that kind of Music on a Modular System before.

@Quantum_Eraser,

Thanks, I use a very hybrid system as I have gathered a lot of different noise makers and enjoy using them all. The modular is full of sound designs that I would never find using a VST (its not that they can't be found, I just prefer the more hands on approach and satisfaction the modular provides), and at the same time my modular is not big enough (yet) to get a lush 7 voice chord stack.

I often will take the bounced audio from a VST and then resample it through the modular system because I like the hands on control I get rather than messing around with drawing automation lines in the DAW, and I simply love the sounds of the analog filters and effects I have in my modular rig.

I am hoping to expand the modular in a few months as I continue to push my understanding and capabilities of my rig, I am also on the look-out for a great poly-synth and analog drums.