Picked up another 2hp Tune module recently since it's an effective, cheap, and small quantizer, to pair with my 2hp TM. Ran it through the pedal boards, including the Cuvave fuzz pedal (thanks again Lugia!). It's playing over top of semi random bass and percussion from a pair of Lorre-Mill Double Knots and a Plumbutter.

Inscrumental music for prickly pears.

Nice one @baltergeist, the percussion is a really good touch... great inspo for the weekend!

Thanks, troux!

Ryan over on 60 Cycle Hum on YT is 100% right: anything Cuvave is responsible for seems to turn out to be the most wacky and extreme stuff out of China right now. As opposed to the usual "clone" pedals, their boxes (at least, the ones I have at this point) ALL do things that are rather warped equivalents of what we're used to...hence, they're effin' brilliant! I actually have TWO of those little tan monsters now so that I can go for max velcro fuzz in stereo!

Hi Baltergeist and Lugia,

Baltergeist: That's a great nice track, real nice way to start the weekend :-)

Lugia: I just managed to get a Fuzz pedal from Cuvave before the Brexit but had no chance to test it because of lack of a power supply, then just recently tested it but looks like a DOA (Dead On Arrival) :-( I was so looking forward to this pedal...

Bad luck, even more bad luck since sending this back to Amazon UK costs a fortune, I had been told by the post office because of the Brexit their costs went rocket high now. It costs more to send it back then the unit costed me...

I hope there will be a time that I can experience a Fuzz ;-) considering you can't get it here in Germany and the UK because of the Brexit is a bit difficult to get things there or from.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Here's another one with the same set-up, minus the fuzz, plus a Mother-32. Kinda drifts pitch-wise, but I like the cracked nature of it.

And another, but this one is just the Double Knots and Plumbutter.

Hi Baltergeist,

Wow, another two bonus tracks from you :-) How much can one wish for a weekend, great work and thanks a lot for sharing this with us, kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads