Hello,

Im thinking to fill my last 16 hp but im kind of confused what to add, what would you have added?

ModularGrid Rack

CV processing and perhaps logic like an Intellijel Plog.

-- exper

Yes, been thinking about Plog as well.. What kind of CV processing module were u thinking about?

Hi Flowwwer,

I would put 2 blind panels of each 4 HP put in the lower rack next to the Metron. It's always good to have some spare space left and then you are able to extend your Metron with for example 2 more Voltera modules.

Must the rack be full? Perhaps keep the other gap filled with a 8 HP blind panel as well? If you put your rack now full then you are forced to buy a new rack in case you want to buy more modules after a certain time. If you keep the 8 HP now free, you have at least some spare space in case you unexpected come along a nice module :-)

Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

-- exper

Yes, been thinking about Plog as well.. What kind of CV processing module were u thinking about?

-- flowwwer

There are many good 6hp mixer/attenuverter/offset modules, such as Intellijel's Triplatt, Mutable Shades, or Happy Nerding's 3X MIA. And with that last 2hp, I suggest a passing OR module. Yes there is OR logic on the Plog, but it's better to use that for more interesting logic scenarios. OR can be done passively and is versatile in that it can also be used as a voltage rectifier and mixer. I love throwing some LFOS or random voltages into one and get different versions out of it.