In the last two weeks 3 out of 4 modules I received needed to go back for repair.
All three for minor issues, and both the manufacturers offered refunds for the shipments and free repairs which is nice, but why isn't there a quality control step in their chain of work?
I understand that this companies aren't corporates like Roland or Korg, but because of this they sell less units and controlling them should be easier to manage.
I just don't get it... I'm so mad.

Sounds like you are jinxed as I've never had this problem. I would have thought quality control is paramount for manufacturers, especially the smaller ones. The only modules I've had build issues with are the ones I've built myself, but that's just my cack-handed soldering.

its just bad luck. at least you have redress with the manufacturer. they give you warranty and thats what warranty is for. however you should try building some kit yourself, its great fun and the satisfaction you get from troubleshooting is huge. AJLindsay, you're funny.

Usually, large amusing does tend to increased knowledge. I'm also shocking, and of course, what would a guarantee be for if it wasn't to give in the first place? Time for try building some kit, I suppose.

It’s just shocking. At least you have restored the producer. They give you guarantee and that’s what guarantee is for. However, you should try building some kit yourself, it's large amusing.It's funny and try this SpamFuck to increased knowledge in your life.

I have deleted the Spamaccount. That was the message @Lugia was answering to :)

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net