I run a netlabel of all free releases called Community Modular & Electronic. I'm putting out a compilation of modular noise that is set to be finalized in one week no matter what.

All are welcome. These are just for fun jams to be used on a free comp.

Let me know if you want to be a part of it!

https://communitymodularelectronic.bandcamp.com/

Hi Greenleo. Thanks for letting us know.
I have a harsh noise wall style track if you are interested in including it on your comp.
Have a great week.

I do have an email setup: CMEdemos@gmail.com. Most people seem to like shooting me a DM with a link and that works just fine too. Harsh Noise is welcome. This is a wide open no holds barred culture jam. What ever moved you enough to capture on a recording is awesome!

Sent link via Twitter. Thanks a bunch for putting something cool together.

I'm down @Greenleo, I'll send something over in the next few days!

Just dropping in to say this comp is still active. I am posting it Monday afternoon as soon as I get out of work. Accepting submissions all the way up until release. We are at 7 tracks at this point. I'm excited to see how it turns out in the end!

this user has left ModularGrid

Yes, definitely add me. I am working on new tracks using modular as foundation. So far, I can cut techno, house and ambient songs easier now that I have a decent sequencer.

Yes, definitely add me. I am working on new tracks using modular as foundation. So far, I can cut techno, house and ambient songs easier now that I have a decent sequencer.
-- sacguy71

Want me to add one of your Soundcloud tracks? Which one?

Duration of the track ?

Duration of the track ?
-- jihel
As long as its under 600mb, the sky is the limit. But release time is in 29 minutes.

Ha!
I hadn't paid attention to the date...

Another question :
100% modular ?
(I mix modular sounds with circuit-bent devices and virtual genarators)
-- jihel
It does not have to be 100% modular. This is a just for fun thing. What ever tools you have, they are open season.

Comp is released! - https://communitymodularelectronic.bandcamp.com/album/modular-noise-compilation-cme-021

If you still want to get on it, no problem. Just shoot me something and I can add it tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for putting this together @Greenleo.

Ha!
I hadn't paid attention to the date...
-- jihel

Just a heads up, I did get your track added. Thanks so much for getting involved!

@Greenleo
Thank you for this compilation.

You are very welcome! I love putting these together! Thanks for chipping in!