It's here.
https://mutable-instruments.net/modules/beads/

Oh my.... and it's still stereo. Well... we'll be needing this then.

Inscrumental music for prickly pears.

Hehe, I just popped by to see how many Clouds were for sale in the Marketplace!

I'm keeping my Monsoon, but have preordered Beads. It's going to be a blast with my banana gear.

Keeping my Clouds...

Just upgraded my er-301 to an ES-9 and Ableton, so smashing it on the granular synth front

this user has left ModularGrid

Definitely on my wish list along with Blades. Would love to add them to play with Rings and Marbles for a Mutable Instruments ambience rig.

Just a Happy Accident. I sampled a short Piano Loop of Fade to Grey in Beads Buffer. Additional Reverb from DV.

Cool!

Here's Beads processing my Plumbutter, with Monsoon very lightly processing samples from Coco.

Just a Happy Accident. I sampled a short Piano Loop of Fade to Grey in Beads Buffer. Additional Reverb from DV.

-- Quantum_Eraser

Nice! Love the original, and your take on it is great.
Thanks for sharing.

Cool!

Here's Beads processing my Plumbutter, with Monsoon very lightly processing samples from Coco.

-- baltergeist

@baltergeist is the Plumbutter doing the “flute” sound? That’s awesome.

-- Quantum_Eraser

Nice! Love the original, and your take on it is great.
Thanks for sharing.
-- farkas

Thank you! :-)

The Visage Album was the first Record I bought in my Life. I still love Fade to Grey like the first
Time I listened to it. I love those Chord Changes, the Harmonies.

Thank you, and no. That's me playing my Mother-32 through a few different effects - old EHX Small Clone, MidFi Electronics Scrape Flutter and Random Phase & Vibrato, CCP Bug Caster (a tube OD), Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water, and the reverb side of the EQD Avalanche Run.

Cool!

-- baltergeist

Oh I like the Ciat Lonbarde Stuff. Some Day I will buy a Coco

Yeah, I love bananas! The bass tones and dial clicks are coming from a couple of Lorre-Mill Double Knots. The Coco is playing two different versions of the same Tetrax loop, and the Plumbutter is providing percussion and kind of cracked melody in the background, with Beads making it whispery.

The Visage Album was the first Record I bought in my Life. I still love Fade to Grey like the first
Time I listened to it. I love those Chord Changes, the Harmonies.

-- Quantum_Eraser

I actually picked up a really nice OG vinyl copy of Visage a year or so ago. My first album was Purple Rain purchased with birthday money in 1984.

Cool!

-- baltergeist

Superb @baltergeist!

Thanks troux! Very kind of you!