Hello gang,

Im producing techno and im almost done setting up a 62 palette case "aka my expensive digitakt".

So I was thinking that i fill upp the last HP with a nano grids and a 1u switchable mult so I can feed both steppy and grids onto Salmple. this is what the final plan looks like.

Question is. Is there a better module than grids for adding rhythm and grooves to this little groove box?

It may be worth taking a look at Noise Engineering's Numeric Repetitor and Zularic Repetitor.
I've been having a blast with the ZR in combination with some other gate sequencers.

It may be worth taking a look at Noise Engineering's Numeric Repetitor and Zularic Repetitor.
I've been having a blast with the ZR in combination with some other gate sequencers.

-- farkas

I’ve had NR before but didn’t really click with it. And numeric is perhaps at its best whit its 12 step African beats but mostly I made sound like its shoes in a dryer 🙈

Last couple of weeks I am having a shit ton of rhythmic fun with 3PT by Robaux.. 3 channels of Euclid madness (plus some other interesting modes)

I haven't used it, but I have been lusting after Shakmat's Knight's Gallop for a while.