I am fairly new to Eurorack stuff. Given my limited space, what kind of module(s) would you suggest I should consider filling into the lower right corner of my case? Sequencing is done from DAW, so I was thinking of something in the direction of polyphony, randomness, delay and weird sounds. Kind of Maths (-like) looks interesting e.g., not sure... Advanced rhythms are satisfactorily covered so far, and not my personal priority as of now. Prioritizing is not easy for so little space. Suggestions?

You wouldn't have "so little space" had you not put the already-housed and already-powered Moog standalones into the cab. This is almost never a good idea, save in very specific instances where convenience forces this. Also...

Dreadbox cab = $600 and has 2 x 84 hp.
Moogs = 120 hp, $1348.
Per-hp cost of Dreadbox spaces: $3.57
$3.57 x 120 = $428.40

THEREFORE

Your Moogs in this configuration NOW cost $1776.40. And they're restricting you from adding more functionality to the limited cab space. This isn't supposed to be how this works. So, put the Moogs back where they belong, and get a 2-tier Moog stand for them. Set this up next to the Dreadbox cab, and you'll find that there's no ergonomics issues that result...PLUS you now have all of the space in the Dreadbox cab for things which belong in there.