It has been a while since I have done an Evening Modular Experiment, so I wanted to cover my favorite new module: WORNG Vector Space.

In this simple patch, WORNG Vector Space is the brain providing nine modulated outputs, some fed through Joranalogue Select 2 and Instruo Tain, and provides modulation to Make Noise QPAS, Mimeophon, Desmodus Versio, and Telharmonic as a musical sequence is fed to Telharmonic by Make Noise Rene. Vector Space is fed by three unclocked, phased LFOs from Batumi. This patch offers a lot of exploration and I'm just scratching the surface.

WORNG Vector Space is an immediately approachable giant for modulation possibilities. It is simply incredible and can act as both modulation brain and force multiplier for other strong utilities.

Hi Mowse,

Fantastic usage of the effects, I love this! Very interesting way of creating music. I wouldn't mind more of this kind of music :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads