I really like the look and sound of Beads and I've been watching YouTube avidly to learn more about it. Unfortunately my little 84HP rack is full up and, anyway, Beads is sold out in the UK. I was interested to learn that it uses a recording buffer, however, and that got me thinking about the Morphagene, which also has a recording buffer. Learning about Beads inspired me to use the Morphagene in a way that is new for me...

Thanks for sharing, I'm waiting on a Morphagene myself and this is very inspiring for the upcoming experiments !
I also love using Maths as a drone VCO, very cool tone control possibilities

--- Voltage control all the things ---

Thanks for sharing, I'm waiting on a Morphagene myself and this is very inspiring for the upcoming experiments !
I also love using Maths as a drone VCO, very cool tone control possibilities
-- toodee

Congratulations on the Morphagene! It takes up a lot of space in my tiny rack but I don't regret it. From my fledgling experience of modular, I believe you have many exciting sonic journeys ahead of you. If you'll allow me one word of advice... if you find you arrive at a point where the Morphagene is creating something incredible then record it! I've lost count of the times when I've stumbled upon a sweet spot, then tweak some more and never get it back! Happy trails...

Hello ModLifeCrisis,

Thank you very much for the interesting demo. Gives me a good appetite for the Morphagene (again) :-)

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hello ModLifeCrisis,

Thank you very much for the interesting demo. Gives me a good appetite for the Morphagene (again) :-)

Kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Hello to you too :). Thanks. I love the Morphagene. It always surprises me. Some days I can't get anything from it. Other days I switch it on, wiggle a bit and 'hey presto!' find something I really like. I think it's got built-in random... :)

this sounds great.