I've been having fun with Morphagene again, this time teaming it up with the Animoog app, along with Maths and an SQ-1. My two discoveries for the week are: 1) I can modulate the Morphagene with just the moisture in my fingers and 2) what an amazing app the Animoog is. Thanks for watching. :)

Hi ModLifeCrisis,

Nice video, even if you didn't manage to match it with the performance ;-) I like the introductions of your videos, nice and informative!

The sound is pretty special, isn't it? Kind of church-organ in b-minor? ;-) And then that how to call it... moaning sound around 9:00 minutes? Beautifully done!

At around 11:00 and the dog at the staircase, is that the same dog? Yours? It looks funny and cute! Is that Pippin? Sorry that you lost him/her :-(

This is how a weekend should end, watching one of your interesting (partly funny too) videos! Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Garfield, thanks. I'm glad you like the introductions. I'm never sure whether to include them so it is good to have some feedback. The churchy drone is from Plaits. I love the chord setting, and find it easier to manage than the Telharmonic, which I had for a while. All the rest comes from Animoog, which I've 'discovered' and really love. I'm thinking it's going to have a permanent place in my tiny modular setup. I just need to find a way to get it to keep still!

And yes, that's Pippin. We had her for a short while and the field in the film is where we used to take her for walks most days. The final clip, where she is running through the white wild garlic, was her last ever walk! To be honest, I wasn't really keen on having a dog but once we got her she got under my skin. Still miss her, especially when we go for a walk...

Hi ModLifeCrisis,

You had a Telharmonic and you got rid of it? I know that "beast" is difficult to get it under control, if I remember correctly it's Mowse who can do beautiful things with the Telharmonic, keep an eye on his tracks and check out what can be done with the Telharmonic. I recently got a sound out of the Telharmonic that I love, I just need a bit more variation on it and a bit more time to finish it off into a track.

That field where Pippin is running through, that part of the video is lovely to watch, beautiful field and that effect of a rather small dog just jumping into the plants and out of the plants is just pure pleasure to watch and it looks like she enjoyed it as well?!

Well keep up the good work and I look forward in watching your next demo! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads