Probably don't remember this:
ModularGrid Rack
I would like to move the effect module Stasis Leak in another old Doepfer LC3 1 row case with somethings else (other effects and a module drum). I was thinking of filling those 6 hp with a simple oscillator to mix with the Complex, (I can recover another 2 hp moving ENVF to the third row because for now I haven't used yet - with volca beats?).
Do you think this is a good idea? Are there better ways to fill that possible space?
I control this rack with a keystep pro.

Hi, I moved stasis leak on another rack of effects, granular synth, utilities ecc that I'll build.
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/image/1554719.jpg
With 4 hp I covered with Links that I use to control stages in adsr and quadrax which modulate respectively vco and vcf.
With the last 2 hp I think to add another tuner to regulate also the second vco of complex. In mixer usually I add also the vco of werkstatt.
What do you think of the idea on the two hp?
Thanks
FB

a blank panel

Utility modules are the inexpensive, dull polish that makes the expensive, shiny modules actually shine!!!

hahahaha

Utility modules are the inexpensive, dull polish that makes the expensive, shiny modules actually shine!!!