I've read the manual and I can save patterns no problem, but I can't seem to change bank. It's possible that there's an issue with my module, but I get the feeling like I might just be doing something wrong.

Let's say I've programmed gates 1, 2, and 3 to trigger drum samples. To save that whole pattern (is that the right term for the series of sequences being sent by multiple gates?), do I need to save each track/gate individually? Or is there a way to save the entire pattern by selecting Save and Gate 1 only?

When I hold down the bank button and press another gate button, the light changes while bank is held down and it appears to me that I'm in another bank. But the pattern is the same. If I save something there, it follows me to each new bank. if I change bank and delete the pattern, I can't find it by going back to the previous bank.

I think I'm just making a silly mistake somewhere, I know that this is a dumb question and people typically figure this out from the manual, but I'm just having trouble getting it. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it!