Big shout to @rossominerale for a good trade. Packaged a module with love and despatched pronto. He kept me informed and kept his word.

Another smooth transaction with @He_lium

Received a VSL VCF-74 from @He_lium. Super quick service and everything as expected. Top draw, thanks!

and....

a late but big thanks to another two good traders

@mopoco for gifting me a trigger man in great condition and kindly did he add some extra value.
@tumulishroomaroom for sending over here a verbos module, also in mint condition and at a very reasonable price.

big thanks to @HomoSonoinVivo, sent over from france a good quality ultra random.

Thoroughly enjoyed your lfo patch. Sounded very much like someone playing a harp. How many lfo did you use

Thread: I am jinxed.

its just bad luck. at least you have redress with the manufacturer. they give you warranty and thats what warranty is for. however you should try building some kit yourself, its great fun and the satisfaction you get from troubleshooting is huge. AJLindsay, you're funny.

Thread: New Start.

hey joe welcome to modular. you're gonna need a bigger box!

seriously though, you will fill that space and want to expand.

i started in modular, last year, and you start by going through the modules listings in modular grid, reading about the different devices and watching alot of videos that are posted with them. you start to see the potential and make judgement calls based on instinct, trust your instinct. for complex beats you want triggers and for expansive soundscapes you want rich vco's and effects/signal processing. good luck and happy travels amigo

bought a Z-DSP from @iridite. The transaction was first class. I would recommend with confidence if you were considering any of the modules available here.

Fun video! :-)

Here's a short video on Instagram of some basic Instruro QPQ usafe:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYO02-CgAVT/

-- JohnLRice

very clever. i wonder if i can do that midi conversion of chords through the disting mk4?

thats a great little tune. i particularly enjoyed the pads and chord sequence. how did you produce the pads?

thanks @rean1mator for the single vco. good seller

Have you taken a look at the make noise RxMx. Very smart. Big and more expensive but for performance this module is something special. You can fade 6 channels besides some other vca functions

A good bookmark. I performance mix arrangements made up of various elements. Similar to vinyl mixing so control of the mix is essential particularly fading and blending

Have you looked at make noise Rosie? Has dj esq features

https://feedbackmodules.com/products/pre-bx

Try this. Manufacturer by feedback its listed

the cp3 + is definately an option. four channels with independent volume control and master minus and positive output. i'm pretty sure you can buy the module as a DIY.

pittsburgh have an inexpensive 4 chanel mixer. each input has an output or, all inputs are summed at the channel 4 output. I also have a cp320 which i think you can buy as a kit. a useful feature on this mixer is the mult sockets in addition to audio inputs outputs.

from what i can see here, everybody is doing good trades. nah, i don't believe there are rogue traders in this community. peoples faith is the real currency traded in these modular transactions right? what effect does a rogue trader, if there is one and i'm not saying there is, have on the community as a whole or your supporting the community by buying and selling kit ? how many wigglers use friends and family to pay for kit, taking a leap of faith with the wiggler in the community selling stuff they don't want anymore.

recently purchased mixers from @erstlaub. items looked new, service was how you want it and if that wasn't enough the price was keen.

recently purchased a z3000 from @kncmps. super service , would recommend to the community.

Hi Marin

The heads and tails concept of probability is the main function of mutable instruments branches which is a small and inexpensive module.

Hey martin. Noise is a basic form of random and the mother32 has a noise output jack. Probability is another useful form of random( heads or tails) . Looks like you have filled the racks so at some later point when you expand you might consider something like ornaments and crime which is also useful for other functions

thanks to @box78 for accepting my offer and despatching the item so quickly. no drama, well packaged and in great nick. reespect

a belated thanks to @toneburst for the filter. good transaction and device as described. thankyou.

big thanks to @vjunker for the dave smith character module. if he has the module you want then i would recommend him mos def. thanks man for saving me some euros and sending good condition equipment. reeespect

big thanks to you @Blender for making my life easy. i,m now the proud owner of your hand built turing machine mk ll magpie. great doing business with you and bigger thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.