Fractio Solumn by Noise Engineering is maybe not my favorite but it makes all the other ones shine. It is a clock divider and multiplier that does mainly fractions, think three in gives four out or why not five in and seven outs. It becomes King Crimson playing batucada very quickly.

Building a bread and butter synth out of modular gear is a quick way to get a good traditional sound and getting the basics of a modular setup at the same time. While the patching options are few on a traditional east coast modular, it provides the basic building blocks that will always be useful in a more complex setup later. My mistake was to choose too basic modules originally as I quickly became familiar with them and started wishing for more. I think building a trad monosynth out of as complex modules as one can afford would be the way to go initially. If I where to do it again I would get some sexy units from joranalouge and a handful of quality utilities.

Synthesis Technology e330 is a great VCO at a decent price point. It would compliment your two analog VCOs nicely and offers finger friendly wiggling.

signal to noise is awesome

CV pal is the link as far as note voltage and gate from the external sequencer (Logic). It can also be a modulation source with Logic providing external MIDI control. The MIDI part is of course emulated as this is a USB interface, but in practical terms it is the MIDI to CV/gate converter. As it only works with the USB 5V DC source, the keyboard tracking is limited. But I barely know how to play a keyboard anyway, so im happy if it tracks a few octaves.

Thread: We Devolve

Befaco makes a good module for introducing external instruments.

Sometimes form is equally important as function.

Here is an idea for processing audio from Logic X and record it in real time. The main idea is to take audio out, into the ladik converter, into filters in various combinations with modulation and then out again and back into the computer.
Anything missing? Can it be made cheaper? Is there anything you would replace?
Thank you.