Hello long time lurker and complete modular newbie here.
This is my idea for my 1st rack.
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_889836.jpg
I'm looking to experiment with a semi controlled self generating sound to add to my Elektron Analog 4.
I've based it around the Lifeforms Blackbox as it is a complete voice that I can take it out and use it stand alone to free up space if required later.
Rings and Tides are in because i love playing with them together in VCV Racks and i think they could add a lot to the Lifeforms.
The Disting is there as a swiss army module that I feel will become more and more useful as my experience with modular develops.
Links is in for routing handiness.
I'm wondering if i should replace the Disting with another VCA, to compliment the SV-1's VCA as I read that "you can never have to many VCA's" a lot in various forums.
I'll be using the Analog 4 for sequencing via its cv outs and additional filtering etc.
Have I made any glaring omissions or could this all be to much to soon for a 1st rack.

Hi.
I am a complete and utter noob when it come to electronic music making so I apologise in advance if these questions are very basic in their nature.

A while ago I was given an Arturia MicroBrute and a Volca Beats to settle a debt.
At first I was going to eBay them in order to get back the cash I was owed, but I started playing around with them and through some YouTube searches learned how to connect the two by the sync out on the Beats to the Gate in on the Brute. I've been having a lot of fun since.

The other day I spotted a modular bass synth by a company called Dreadbox in my local pawn shop. They are asking £180.00 for it. It is a module with no keyboard.
It has a midi in socket on the back and some patching sockets on the top.
If I where to get this synth, how would I incorporate it into my current set up?

What I would like to do is to be able to have all 3 units running in sync and each unit playing its own separate sequence. The Beats playing the drums, the bass synth playing a baseline sequence and the Brute playing a lead sequence, as an obvious example, leaving me to tweak and adjust the sounds on the fly.

I know that the MicroBrute has a sequencer so can I use it to drive the base synth and also a separate lead part? Or do I need a separate sequencer for each synth.
I am also aware of the midi out mod for the Volca Beats but I don't know if that's relevant to this situation.

Like I have said already, I am a complete noob at all this. I discovered this world by accident and I think that I'm getting well and truly hooked. I have tried searching for answers but I don't really know how to phrase the questions correctly for google or the forum search to be really helpful.

Any advice would be welcome.
Thank you.