Hi there,
my new case will arrive tomorrow and the new setup will look like this:
1. MDLR 14U / 126 HP with 2x1U rows
2. Endorphin.es Shuttle System
3. Intellijel Pallete 62 HP
4. Digitakt

I'm mainly interested in creating Ambient / (Dub) House/Techno. Just for fun and experimentation. No real recording ambitions for now.

Which modules would fit into this setup / what is potentially missing?

Some ideas I have in mind: Rainmaker, Rings, disting EX, a stereo filter like Blades, Ikarie or QPAS, Imitor Versio

Thanks in advance!

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks!
Mixing happens at the moment mainly with the Quadrat and/or the Endorphin.es Cockpit. However I mainly use just a few of the modules at the moment and not everything together.
The Happy Nerding XL is already on my list together with a couple of others. Here's a rack with some more ideas:
ModularGrid Rack
– First rows: Intellijel Palette 62 HP
– Then: Intellijel Stealth 104 HP
– Then: Endorphin.es Shuttle System
– Then: 0-Coast and 0-CTRL

Hi there,

of course, this is not the real rack but shows all the modular gear I have for now:

ModularGrid Rack

– Palette 62 (incl. the Quadratt down below which for now doesn't fit anymore, because I went for the Noise tools instead, but it's still in the repertoire)
– 0-Coast
– Endorphin.es Shuttle System

Additionally I have Digitakt/Digitone and a Volca FM.

Now what? I'd like to move into the Dub direction including Techno, House, Breaks etc. so I guess I'll need a few more reverb and delay modules, right? Another (bigger) case is no problem - maybe something like Intellijel Stealth 7U/104HP?

From a VCO perspective there's quite a bit to work with, I guess. But what about everything else? I guess it makes sense to keep the whole beats part out of the modular for now excluding the Plonk maybe.

Any suggestions and recommendations are welcome. Thanks in advance!