Hi Peeps

Would it be possible to be able to have different width cases for a rack?

Up until now I have lumped my two cases, a Doepfer 9U x 84HP and a Doepfer 6U x 84HP base case, into one rack on Modular Grid.

I have always thought it would be nice to be able to see both of those cases separate but in one "rack" instead of seeing them as one big system. I know we can have many racks but I like to be able to swap stuff between cases without having to flip backwards and forwards between Modular Grid racks.

Now, though, I have a Arturia 6U Rackbrute which is 89HP wide and I therefore either have make my rack all 89HP wide and add blanking plates or ignore the extra 5HP per row I have in the Rackbrute.

Perhaps I'm being a bit OCD here haha!

cheers

andy

Hi, thanks, yeah, I only spotted that option after I posted this. Message since sent to Erica...

cheers

andy :-)

Picture for this module is out of date as is the hyperlink to the Erica shop.

Unfortunately the MG page for this module is locked and cannot be edited...

Does it matter? I suppose not... HP is right, and it is black and has the right amount of knobs...

I like the idea that was mentioned above regarding annotation of our racks.

Along those lines, it would be great if we could add a text box, perhaps, on our Patch designs. I sometime have cables going off elsewhere (to a passive attenuator for instance) and if I could place a text box and run a cable to and from it, that would be great :-)

I know some peeps use effects pedals too, so, yeah, a text box would be great, if it is at all possible.

cheers

andy :-)

I put it on the to do list.
-- modulargrid

Excellent! Thanks :-)

No rush, of course... Get important stuff out of the way first.

cheers

andy

Hey,
I have that problem sometimes too and I am wondering if racks should be automatically be locked on small screens in general.
Not sure if anyone is planning on an iPhone?
Thanks for supporting!

-- modulargrid

Yeah, locking on small screens would be great, unless someone is using a larger tablet of course.

I suppose I could always log out on my phone, which would sort out the issue short term...

And no problem re support. I have found your app to be so helpful in arranging my new module and planning possible changed in the future, so becoming a Unicorn was the least I could do.

cheers

andy

Hi peeps :-)

I've only just got into modular stuff and this site has been really helpful. Yesterday I decided to sign up for a Unicorn account as a show of support for the work being done here.

I have a question... Would it be possible to add a simple toggle to lock/unlock racks for editing?

Reason I ask is, I have been coming to my account on my android phone and sometimes, when I scroll the page I accidentally move a module and it is a real pita to fix.

So, once I have finished tweaking stuff I think it would be great to be able to lock it so that I can't make any accidental changes.

Cheers

andy