Thanks man!

I'm definitely leaning more toward the Disting, from a practical approach. I'd like to learn as much as possible about these couple pieces and then move on.

The idea of a DIY module is really appealing to me--is that how you'd typically get a Ginko Synthese, through a kit? Looks like it's tough to get if you're outside of Europe, but a really cool module!

alt text

Hey fam,

Looking for some real quality life advice -- I currently have a Make Noise skiff (104hp) Mother 32 and a Maths. What's next?

Logistically, I plan to keep the M32 in it's own case, and reserve the skiff for other modules.

My goals are to create unique musical textures (west coast/ambient), and some sampling / music concrete manipulation.

What I'm wondering is...

1. Should I go for the Chord next for an additional voice (or 4 -- including harmonies)?

2. Should I go ahead and go with Clouds cause I know I'll love it

3. Should I go with the Disting, because... it's a badass swiss army knife of tools.

My primary synth for the past couple years has been an OP-1. It carries a lot for me, musically. But if you had to pick just a few modules to either interface with the OP-1 (midi or audio/sample processing), what would you suggest?

Cheers!