Hello,

I am looking for a delay module both usable with control and audio signals. Should have fine enough controls to create interesting comb filter effects. Rhythmic possibilities are secondary. Multiple parallel channels would be appreciated. To be coupled with Doepfer A138-m mixer for beedback loops.

Thank you for your advice.

Yes, the Veils can be used as a mixer.

Have you got an external mixer? Otherwise you might consider including an audio (logarithmic) mixer module.

Hello,

I just want to know if I must list the cables to plug the modules to the power rails in my shipping list.

Thank you for helping.

Hello,

Please give me your opinion about the Raxperimental, a set-up for experimental/acousmatic music sound design.

Ne need to synthesize basslines or killer solo sequences here, but a configuration as open as possible. The openness is also translated into one analog sensor input module, an envelope follower and a MIDI module. There's no module to get audio from a computer because we have a sound card with DC coupled outputs.

Anything obvious missing?

The beast is here.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Any recommendation for an alternative to this VCO with modulable waveform, large number of octaves and FM?

Thank you in advance.