I was looking for a Multi Delay for quite a long and it’s in my rack now. There’s a lot to learn with it like the Bark. Here it’s making all the organic noises with the Bark association and it’s animating the HO drone. So here’s my first test with it :

This is really good, amazing you managed to get all that out of one source.
-- wishbonebrewery
Thank you a lot ! HO que great for that kind of exercise !

Here my latest one with the Verbos HO as the only sound source.
It was time to challenge myself to make a track with only this fantastic voice ! More patch notes on the YT description.

Here’s my participation to the modular world show. You can find it on the Modular World channel but also on my YT.

It’s a long piece but I tried to mix different ambiences into it.

As usual, it’s a great atmosphere! Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
-- TumeniKnobs
Thank you for your comment :)

First patch with the Tapographic delay. I was tempted since a long time ! So here is. The modular is used as an effects box with the Tapo and Desmodus versio. Er-301 is also used for some eq, mixing !

great ambience! this one could run for hours:)
-- Audhentik

Thank you a lot for your comment !

Happy new year everybody !

Here my latest one.

I found some old recordings when I had the Telharmonic and I decided to put it into the Digitakt then into my modular !

Thank you for feedback ! And merry Xmas

very nice! kind of dark but still with an uplifting vibe:)
-- Audhentik

Thank you a lot ! Yes dark but with some hope :)

My latest one and my first patch with this Bark filter !

Some distorted drone this time...

Morphagene is going into Mimeophon.
Mimeophon output are multed into

• Noise Engineering Desmodus Versio
  • Verbos Bark Filter
  • Mannequins Cold Mac

Cold Mac does some logical crossfading mixing adding a lot to the sound then goes into Mutable Clouds.

Verbos Bark Filter
- All Out into Mannequins Three Sisters for some crackling frequencies
- Odd Filters to Beads for some bass and highs in the end.

Modulations by Batumi, Bark Filter, Morphagene

ER-301 brings more delays, EQ, mixing and more noises !

This sounds great! Just my style. I have yet to try "Beads as a voice" but this is convincing me I should. Thanks for sharing.
-- TumeniKnobs

Thank you ! Yes it’s something to test definitely. Maybe I have to try it again as a voice too :)

Hi Yunyun,

Wow, this is a great track! That sound that kicks in at 0:52, gave me goose bumps! :-) It sounds to me like an almost symphonic composition, very well done!

Lovely video with your rack in the greenery does the rest :-) Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, please keep the good work coming and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you a lot for your support !
Yes there’s some classical vibes in this patch.
Next track is already recorded ;)

My latest patch with Beads as the main voice. Additional ones coming from Verbos Harmonic oscillator and Rings.
Still debating with myself if Beads is really for me !

Thanks a lot Garfield.
I’m still learning it but it gives a lot of nice ideas to build a patch around. It clearly opens my rack

I' m learning Marbles and it's amazing to have a patch running for hours with so many differents details

Thank you a lot !

Yes ER-301 is a beast and I have two other videos already done :)

Hello everybody my latest video is online. Main voice is Just Friends controlled with Ansible running Earthsea on I2C.

Thanks a lot ! Ahahah I had a lot of fun with this end ! Desmodus is wild !
Oh huge mistake ! I don’t plan to stop music !
Latest is better indeed !
Best

Hello !
My latest patch and a lot of Mannequins Mangrove

Some patch notes on my video !

Thanks a lot to you both !

Hello here, first post here some beautiful discovering on this forum.

Finally I got a Morphagene and... I think I love it already !
On this patch, I wanted to give more life to an OP-Z track. I recorded a small snippet of the OP-Z into Morphagene then some ( not dead ) Clouds + modulation and it's magic ( for me at least )
First minute is just Mr Morphagene !