Thanks for the feedback!

My initial idea before trying to get into eurorack was to build it around the Verbos HO but its size rendered the 3u format unusable almost, although I haven't discarded it yet as it is completely functional on its own with minimal modulation.

I'll have your edit in mind and keep both original and yours under revision before buying anything, trying to decide on the final format and all. Your input was highly valuable so thanks again. I understand the need for so many utilities and small modules but for example i'm not sure about the A-121-2+mix substituting the Sisters (ideally i'd buy all of them and try in my own and then just keep the option I like best, but....), I also think I could do without the external input (the A-119 is quite rough and I'd rather run the things straight into the MG with a preamp) and maybe invest in a better envelope generator + follower in that space; the removal of Maths might be quite smart now that I think of it. And yeah, the VCAs... you never can have too many, right?

Thanks again. Do you think I should keep something in mind for future expansion if I ended up building this skiff as is?

Cheers, - nw.

Hey, been lurking around here, mw and lines for a while; wanted to put together this 3u but still not sure how capable this combination of modules would be.

ModularGrid Rack

The idea would be to have a synthetic voice plus the MG for manipulating (the 3u itself + acoustic instruments an field recordings) or as a tabula rasa to build patterns and "track". The MG being the center of the skiff, would have modulation from Pam's (which would clock everything plus sequence little phrases or add randomness when needed) and I would run it through Sisters (which at the same time would also filter the Telharmonic). Optomix and Maths as function generator and to modulate the Sisters, MG and the Telharmonic, mix some signals. Folder and Disting are pretty much self explanatory. I'm not sure how much I would need the Disting so I could replace it with something else.

Any improvements/changes/swaps you would suggest? Feel free to point out anything! (I wouldn't be surprised if this is full of dumb or redundant choices if not useless at all, so...)
Looking forward to the discussion ~

Thanks, 
                           nw.