Well, the ultimate space saving could be realized with a 2hp ADSR ... I have one and it works just fine :)

and ohh.. say goodbye to your savings ;)

-- brggr

Lol, how true

Mutable Veils was my choice ... not disappointed, and the output on channel four is summed, not subtracted. Looking into Blinds as my next module ... liking the attenuverters.

Can you not contact the maker directly?

Hi Fred, apologies for the late reply. I have an M-32 tri rack as well and also need cart it around a bit. I had a custom road case built for me by Bruce Papa in New York. It is really burly, a proper road case, and I suggest you go that route if you’re serious about protecting your investment. There are other makers (just Google), but Bruce has proven to be reliable, personable, and professional all the way. Moog sells a gig bag for one Mother, but it’s a soft case and they don’t offer anything for a racked system ... just yet, though I don’t suspect they can compete with a dedicated road case maker. Best of luck!

Bruce Papa
Road Cases
631-557-0000
Sales@roadcases.com

Well it looks like a little more digging into what these two modules do has answered my question ... noobie don't read well sometimes ... so, it's gonna be Veils as I want a 'proper' VCA in the mix. Blinds looks interesting tho, so maybe in the next skiff. Cheers, and thanks for looking. =: >

Total noob here ... and putting together a 104 HP Appendix skiff to compliment my Mother-32 set-up.

I am on the fence about the choice of VCAs mentioned above. I have Veils in my mockup case, but I'm wondering if the 'attenuverters' in the Blinds module will be more useful for shaping CV? Seems so on the surface, but maybe there are advanced modular heads that have an opinion as well?

I'm a guitar player by experience, and my style of modular mayhem is more Ambient/Melodic instead of Robotic/Chaotic if that helps. Thanks in advance ... what an amazing website and community you have here. Cheers.