clearly, lol. thanks for the tips . i would better get to know what i have and watch more vids about modules before i get more modules . oscillators yes and need clocks also

You have a skiff. But the picture is of three rows with two of the three empty. To be more useful, is this one row. If so... are you using all of the space already or is there HP left over? Varigates, Voltage Block, and Maths are big modules to place in a skiff. You will also want to examine the DEPTH of each module and make sure that they will fit into the skiff that you've selected. There are no industry standards on depth.
-- Ronin1973

i have a make noise skiff these modules are in the sliff already.
3 rows bcz i want to expand with a suitcase 2x104

hey guys. yes i am a producer with regular synth selection and daw. recording beats and experiment with new sounds kind of like record and use.
lateley got to modular bcz i got moog m32 and dfam and like the idea and the way the sounds change when i patch cables.
the skiff is makenoise powered.
all the modules are already mounted in the skiff it is working. apart from the usb the wuad lfo and the noose which are just an idea of mine to fill up the 10ho empty space i have left.
i am not sure what i want from my modular i just know i want to buy them all.
also i am more of trying to find out what i can do with this system so i canndecide what i want to use next.
watched tons of videos of different modules.
i dont really want the biased module selection like this artist uses this module i got to have it or everyone on youtube is making videos of this and that module i gotta have it.
then we would all have the same system and sound nearly the same.
thats why i wd love for you to give me ideas of how this system can grow what it couod do and what i am missing or any patch ideas of these modules would be appreciated.

i got into this lately and need guidence