Hey,
first of all, thank you very much for the reply. That's some really good input!

My plans changed a bit and I have a slightly better overview. The SQ-1 Is definitely gonna be a part of the plan. Also you're idea of the Pamela is great and I was already thinking about it. So i might start with building the case and getting the power supply. Then get a Turing and Radio Fm module plus the SQ-1. From there I have to see what will fit the set up . I will check the suggestions you wrote down. I guess it's back to the drawing board, which is a good thing afterall :)

Gonna check muffwiggler aswell!

Thanks again!

Hello,
So the last past days I've been checking so many youtube channels and on this site here and soaked so many information's that I feel almost drained. This world is very overwhelming. But also very very exciting.

So I have a few questions as I'm a total noob and I wouldn't call myself musician.

I want to build a rack that allows some kinda fun on it's own but also works with Pocket Operators and outside things. I do a little bit music with a friend and we have a few PO's and a Korg Monotron. I wanted to buy a Kastle from Bastl but then I decided to keep that money and first check this world out. I love exploring sounds, noisey or dance able.

So this rack might be super random. ModularGrid Rack
My targets are:

Low Cost and if possible DIY.
I wanna learn to solder.
I want it to be fun on it's own but also kinda working with the Operators.

So I'm planning to get a Uzeus and build a rack.
Are these 3 first moduls making any sense?

I'm super intrested in getting the Turing Machine and the Volts and the Radio Music Modul and build it myself.

Behind the Radio Music Modul are things I would love to get but maybe not at the beginning.

So thank you for your inputs. Any help is very much appreciated.