Thanks, turbosleep.

I’ve not used Grids yet - I’m fairly new to the game so I’m finding my way around. They aren’t super-common so I may need to go clone on that one in the short term.

I’ve just got Marbles this weeekend and have been playing… finding some sweet spots and watching DivKid videos so I’ll get better with it. Which custom FW is required for the model you descibed?

Aaaand… Pam’s is arriving Tuesday. I love Euclidean sequencing but this Anishri/Grids model really hot the spot for me earlier today so I’ve got some fun options :)

Hey all - does anyone know of a sequencer and/or drums module that would behave like the Mutable Anushri drum section?

It’s a kind of Euclidean-meets-pattern-templates arrangement… two rotary controls to x/y ‘scan’ a pattern map for BD, SD and HH and then pattern-oriented density controls for the BD, SD and HH that can be used together to raise and lower energy, create breaks and fills etc.

There is a similar sequencer on the OP-1 (‘Finger’). It’s very performance oriented and a lot of fun to play. I’d love something like it in my rack?

(My Anushri is a desktop box and I’d like more CV control anyway)

Thanks!