Hey there, really nice module btw. I could advertised this like a "D-50 eurorack"! Yeahh. Lol.

Anyway, I'm not an expert but I think you could use a patch to get that sound (or closed enough). For the "Sample attack", the Radio Music (or the ONE in case it's not fast enough) are good samplers. The important part here is that they must 'jump' fast after the trigger.

After the sampled attack part, the quad pingable lfo imho is quite complex. The Doepfer complex envelope or the quad A-D (can't remember the serial numbers) and, of course, MATHS can do so much more than 'up-down-sust-down' (let's imagine the four connected:). Even more, the ChaQuo is even crasier. And there are a lot more modules to list.

About dubstep, even though it's not my cup of tea, I don't think it would be impossible to replicate with a nice selected rack. (Check the sounds of the Terrarium or the waves of nw1, they're beautiful)

I could ask others how to re-pitch the sample to use it in other note or scale, but the sample is sound, so any pitch shifter, I think, could do the work. I wouldn't use a quantizer because they are not fast enough. We are talking of ms in the attack part.

Finnally, I don't think that everything has been created, but with imagination and (lots of) study and copy of good artists I believe anyone can create anything they want in the Eurorack format.

Cheers.