Hey, there's a troublesome seller - @tommiedj
I transferred him money for Intellijel Steppy on Sep. 16, and he stopped answering my messages.
He has several modules on sale, all recent (which now I see suspicious). It looks legit because of the good votes from other users, some of them registered as users long time ago, but now I see they have crossed positive votes between them. https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/173328 Also suspicious is that several have recently added modules on sale.

Unfortunately I cannot vote the other users since I have not contacted them, but I suppose they are all frauds: @Kaneda87 @wrongdisplay @asdfqwer @dosko64 @DirkB @wolvero @tokkeherfst @pikseliahky (and a lot more since these users have their own positive votes)

The paypal account I sent the money to is ***@gmail.com
Tried to contact him, no success.

Be careful with this guy. It seems I got ripped off :/

Edit: yesterday I got my money returned from him and an apology.

-- aleszylder

Hey, there's a troublesome seller - @tommiedj
I transferred him money for Intellijel Steppy on Sep. 16, and he stopped answering my messages.
He has several modules on sale, all recent (which now I see suspicious). It looks legit because of the good votes from other users, some of them registered as users long time ago, but now I see they have crossed positive votes between them. https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/173328 Also suspicious is that several have recently added modules on sale.

Unfortunately I cannot vote the other users since I have not contacted them, but I suppose they are all frauds: @Kaneda87 @wrongdisplay @asdfqwer @dosko64 @DirkB @wolvero @tokkeherfst @pikseliahky (and a lot more since these users have their own positive votes)

The paypal account I sent the money to is ***@gmail.com
Tried to contact him, no success.

Be careful with this guy. It seems I got ripped off :/

Just received a dixieII+ from @Plexusgel , perfect condition. Very friendly and smooth transaction, very recommended.

Thread: Patch #1

2do clock Integra Solum modo random

Thread: Techno #1

BPM master 70
Escala morada
Rainmaker preset "2 . Ping-Pong"