ModularGrid Rack
────╔╗╔╗╔═╗╔╗╔╗╔══╗────
────║╚╝║║╚╣║║║║║╔╗║────
────║╔╗║║╔╣║╚╣╚╣╚╝║────
════╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩═╩═╩══╩════

I chose this size of rack (64X Pod) because it fits perfect into my Peli case.. it has similar dimensions to the Elektron machines, which makes it easy to pack and plan.

There's 18HP left so the 'sealegs' (I really want) for instance wouldnt actually fit it.. I'm considering geting a bigger rack or putting the Data Bender out since I also need a cool filter in there.. I always wanted to get the 'stereo dipole', but also that one wouldnt fit haha

Any suggestions? I might need to get a bigger pelicase, but I also live in the 4th floor without an elevator - the smaller the better...

Sieht Anna das nicht?

Thread: JakoJako

I love it. It is a different thing though.
The Morphagene is a lovely thing but I had it for a few years and needed something fresh. If I was rich I had them both!
MNM is really good to get fast Ambient textures. Also getting random sounding stereo effects can be created fast with it. The Autoleveling function is killer.
The Nebulae is a completely different sounding modul. It is in general a bit more musical and hands on. You have pitch and speed seperate. It is perfect for glitch and IDM with the right samples and patch. The sample lenghth is longer and you can just have a USB stick full with samples without having any special naming of the files ( like in th MNM for instance 'mg1.wav, mg2.wav... ')
Another cool features are the alternate firmwares.

Tschüssi ;)