Those with a keen eye will notice I've stolen a lot of influences from Severance here, I wanted to build a system around the Benjolin Module, so half of the modules are what I've managed to spot from youtube videos and the rest I'm making up as I go along. Usually by the time I post these racks I like to have all the gaps filled but I've left myself around 30hp here to add/swap out as necessary given any feedback received as to where I've gone horribly wrong, I seem to have developed a keenness for the MMG in my builds. As always, Thanks for any input/comments. Keep patching. (Click for full picture)
ModularGrid Rack

There is a music shaped hole in my soul that needs patching up...

Thanks for the input, I'm years away from ever getting as far as a build like this, which is why I'm putting in the hours now researching and learning as much as possible. By the time I get to looking at even a 2 x 104 I hope I should know what I'm doing.
Keep Patching.

I put andore, germanium and three veils, how many more VCAs does one man need :D

Hey, good to hear you are moving along with this, I haven't got any racks yet, but if you were looking down that route, I would think a couple of twin racks with a mix of VCO and Filters in each, that way each can be used as a stand alone for smaller scenarios, but doubled up for the full orchestra so to speak. The answer I think will always be get more space, down the line more modules will appear as money allows, build one 2 x 104 to start, then build another and stack stack stack.

Is this the current incarnation? I noticed three examples under this name. I'm a noobie so can't give technical answers, but you mentioned a mixer with switches. The Synthrotek MST 4-Channel Audio / CV Mixer has an On/Off switch for each channel. it's only 8hp so still leaves 11hp for a Quad VCA or other toys. Good luck with the build. Keep Patching.

Following my earlier discovery that Synth god Jean-Michel Jarre is also a big fan of Erica Synths modules, I decided to brew up a dedicated noise machine for myself.
Why don't you give it a Zoolook...
Keep Patching.
ModularGrid Rack

A 2 x 104 based around a Moog Module.
Comments as always welcome. What's missing? What's unnecessary?
Keep Patching.
(For some reason I'm not seeing some of the modules in this preview, click on pic if blank spaces visible)
ModularGrid Rack

Just another poke about. An attempt to build something that would make Psytrance.
Probably overkill on some things and missing vital components, but I'm enjoying trying to figure things out/fill the rack.
Comments welcome.
Keep on patching.
ModularGrid Rack

Hey man, Thanks for the reply. appreciate the feedback. That is a tasty little starter rig. If I ever get an opportunity to make a start in a real life build I will begin with a twin 104 definitely, then make another to stack on top :D I don't think I'll ever get to a studio wall build, my main interest is to make some instruments to gig with.
Keep Patching.

I put a foot on the slippery slope. I started watching youtube videos for the Monotrons I'm currently messing around with, and one thing led to another, videos of them connected up to an MS20 mini, tried one in shop, didn't think much of it, I found the map and choices of connections very confusing opposed to the videos of fully modular synths I'd started seeing as suggestions. But you all know the score, that's why you are here too, modular is ADDICTIVE. I don't even have a single module yet and I can't stop watching videos, trying to discover if I could make the stuff going around in my head come to life given the opportunity.
So here I am, piecing together a 4 tier rack for shits n giggles. I probably have too many things I don't need and am missing vital things I do. It's all just daydreaming anyway. Feel free to laugh at my setup. If you want to add constructive comments, please do. I'm sure there are more important newcomers who need your expert advice. For now, I'm just pipe dreaming and gathering ideas.
Keep on patching.
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_516918.jpg